The Third Eye Art
- 9 x 12 inch Original Etching on Copper Plate – printed on Rives BFK archival paper.
- Availiable in Giclée Prints in 5×7, 8.5×11, and 16×20 inches matted in Red and Purple only.
- Original Etchings in 16×20 and 18×24 inches are availiable in Red and Purple, Black and Silver and Custom.
- For Original Etchings only: If you would like different choices of Mat Color, Paper Color, and Ink combinations – Please chose the “Custom” option in color and message me and I can work with you to create your vision.
- The Third Eye Art is apart of my ongoing Sacred Feminine Series
The Third Eye is a mystical phenomenon referring to a invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. A sixth sense. In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, this refers to the chakra. In other words it refers to the gate that leads to inner realms & spaces of higher consciousness.
Moreover the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. This symbol is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras & auras, precognition, & out-of-body experiences.
The third eye refers to the gate that leads to the inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness.
In spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment. People who are said to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers. The Third eye (also called the mind’s eye or inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept of a speculative invisible eye usually depicted as located on the forehead, which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.
Furthermore, the third eye allows for clear thought, spiritual contemplation, and self-reflection. In conclusion it is the highest chakra in the physical body, allowing it to provide visionary perspective. Most importantly the third eye also helps to determine one’s reality and beliefs based on what one chooses to see in the world.
For more information on the mythology and historical origins of the Third Eye Art Click Here
There are no reviews yet.