Mother Nature Art
- 9 x 12 inch Original Etching on Copper Plate – printed on Rives BFK archival paper.
- Available in Giclée Prints in 5×7, 8.5×11, and 16×20 inches matted in Green and Blue only.
- Original Etchings in 16×20 and 18×24 inches are currently available in Green and Blue, Sepia, Red and Purple and Custom
- For Original Etchings only: If you would like different choices of Mat Color, Paper Color, and Ink combinations – Please chose the “Custom” option in color and message me and I can work with you to create your vision
- Mother Nature Art is apart of my ongoing Sacred Feminine Series
Firstly, Mother Nature is a symbol of human history’s story and inception of nature, motherhood, creation, destruction and someone who embodies the bounty of the Earth as the single most ancient Sacred Feminine.
Moreover She is the idea of nature in all of it’s forms. She surrounds herself by animals and different plants depending on the season. Mother Nature is peaceful and tender. When “angered” she is interpreted as all of the natural disasters & bad weather.
She is a deity by many ancient religions.
Also refered to as Mother Nature she is a personification of nature that focuses on the life-giving and nurturing aspects of nature by embodying it, in the form of the mother. As a concept, she is between the properly divine and the human. Tracing all the way back to Ancient Greece Earth may have been personified as a goddess.
In the same vein, the Norse also had a goddess called Jörð. In the Egyptian religion Hathor & Isis were two goddesses that relate to Mother Nature. The indigenous people of the Andes worship a motherly figure as well. In conclusion, Mother Nature is a universal figure across time and cultures around the world.
For more information on the mythology and historical origins of the Mother Nature Art Click Here